Eden I. Miller
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey – Bachelor of Arts, 1998
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, DC – Juris Doctor, 2002
- Civil Litigation Attorney, Federal Bureau of Investigation Office of the General Counsel
- Attorney/Advisor, Office of the Superintendent of Education for the District of Columbia
- Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar, Admitted 2003
- Maryland Bar, Inactive, Admitted 2002
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity
Our resident Washington, D.C. insider, Ms. Miller provides a calm, rational approach to legal work in contrast to Mr. Mayer's litigation focus. With a focus on legal research, writing, and case preparation, she is particularly adept at issues relating to historical regulatory policy and complex legal research matters.
Bringing her extensive government counsel experience at both the federal and local levels to this office, her breadth of experience allows us to provide full-spectrum services to military members and veterans.
An "Army brat," she lived on military installations for more than 18 years and knows, firsthand, the importance of the Army-Family Covenant and the stresses placed upon servicemembers and their families. During law school, she was competitively selected to intern with the Army's Judge Advocate General's Corps.
Make no mistake, she is the brains of this operation.
- Civil Law
- Complex Research
- Current and Historical Regulatory Policy